- 4 bedroom Aeneas Grand Villa for sale.
- Built to exceptionally high standards.
- 265.3sqm of living space.
- Stunning panoramic views.
- 24 hour security.
- Golf course, beaches & spa situated nearby.
- Citizenship Programme available.
Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Property Purchase Highlights
Aphrodite Hills is an award winning integrated golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus. The first development of its kind on the island, the resort has been showered with awards an accolades. This is an exclusive opportunity to purchase apartments and villas at this stunning resort – perfect for a holiday home.
The apartments and villas have all been designed to maximise the panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea and offer a wealth of facilities in the prestigious location.
There is a wide variety of property available to purchase at Aphrodite Hills, all offer sea views and many villas boast private swimming pools and excellent accommodation.
- A variety of Apartments, Junior Villas and Villas for sale
- Fully integrated 5* resort with full facilities within walking distance
- 24 Hour security
- Private, exclusive, relaxing estate
- Sea views
- Full property management service on site
- Excellent 18-hole championship standard golf course
- 5* Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel
- The Retreat Spa, with 21 treatment rooms – voted Best European Spa of the Year in 2011, Professional Beauty Awards
- Superb Tennis Academy and tennis facilities
- Village Square with restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques and a traditional chapel
- Beach facilites
- Uncompromisingly luxurious properties with top quality finishes such as marble, solid wood flooring, and premium brand sanitary ware, kitchens and appliances
- Cypriot Citizenship and Non Residency Programme available for Non EU Real Estate Purchasers)
About the area
The Location: Paphos, Cyprus
Occupying a scenic and beautiful location, gently sloping towards the Mediterranean Sea, Aphrodite Hills occupies a 234 hectare site between Paphos and Limassol. It sits on either side of the Randi Gorge, overlooking the spot where Aphrodite is said to have risen from the sea. It’s a peaceful ‘away from it all’ place, with so many facilities and amenities, there’s no reason to stray too far.
Just a couple of minutes from the resort hotel, there’s a private beach, with umbrellas and sunbeds, and just a 15-minute shuttle ride away is Avdimou Bay, which switches between pebbles and sand, and comes with crystal-clear water and a couple of great fish tavernas. There’s also a Blue Flag beach at Pissouri, around quarter-of-an-hour’s drive away.
Cyprus is easily accessible, with daily flights from the UAE, Russia, UK and numerous other European destinations, as well as easily accessible from mainland China via daily flights from Dubai, Abu Dhambi and Moscow.
Purchasing property at Aphrodite Hills
* Prices quoted are excluding VAT. Please speak to us today for more information.
We are pleased to offer a selection of properties for sale at Aphrodite Hills. To discuss your requirements, current availability and pricing simply enquire now and we will be happy to assist you in purchasing a home at Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus.
Mortgages are available from the Bank of Cyprus, and other institutions, using the property in Cyprus as security.
A rough guide to the mortgage schemes:
- Generally a loan of up to 60% (subject to status).
- Maximum duration of up to 30 years. Minimum 8 years. Upper age 65.
- Maximum loan up to €1,000.000 for purchase of holiday home.
- Bank arrangement fees .50% on loan amount. Documentation fees €75.
- Lending fees: Eurobor + 4.25%.
(Mortgage terms vary according to the status of the borrower – this is a rough guide only.)
Financial Incentives from the Cypriot Government to Buyers of New Properties
The Cypriot Government has introduced a framework of investment and business incentives to develop economic growth and encourage international investment to the country.
These incentives include:
- Reduced VAT for new properties; first time buyers of new properties will be eligible to be charged at 5% VAT on the value of the purchase instead of the normal rate of 19% VAT. Total covered area not more than 327m² – VAT 5% for the first 200m² and 19% for the remaining area of up to 75m at 52m is deductible.
Properties over 327m² attract 19% VAT.
- No transfer fees / registration fees; buyers of new properties who are charged with VAT and purchased prior to 31/12/2016 will be exempt from paying any transfer / registration fees at the time of the transfer and registration of the property in their name.
- No capital gains tax for new properties; buyers of new properties who are charged with VAT and purchased prior to 31/12/2016 will be exempt from any capital gains tax at the time of the sale of the property at any time in the future.
(These incentives are expected to continue into 2017.)
Charged at .15% from €5,000 – €170,000 and at 0.2% thereafter, with a cap of €20,000. This is charged on property purchase and payable within 30 days of signing.
(Inheritance Tax is not imposed).
Cypriot Citizenship for Property Investors
In order to be eligible to obtain Cypriot Citizenship, a non-Cypriot citizen may opt to invest either individually (directly or through company ownership) by investing a minimum of €2 million in any one of the investment areas listed below:
- Investment in real estate of at least €2 million including one property for permanent residence, of at least €500,000..
- Participation in Cyprus companies: the applicant must be the shareholder or the ultimate beneficial owner of a company (or companies) based in Cyprus and the management of which must be situated in Cyprus. The company must employ at least 5 Cypriot or European citizens.
- Investment in Alternative Investment Organisations or in assets of Cypriot Companies: the applicant must invest €2 million in Alternative Investment Organisations licensed by CySec or in the assets of Cyprus companies.
- Combination of the above (+ bonds): the applicant must invest in a combination of the above options and in addition, under the combination option, may invest in government bonds for the amount up to €500,000.
(Numbers 2 – 4 inc, plus €500,000 residency, making an investment of €2.5M).
Benefits of Cypriot Citizenship
- No residency requirement.
- Right to work and live in 28 European Countries.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Passports issued six months after Permanent Residency granted.
Government Fees for Citizenship Application
- Investor pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Spouse pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Adult child (up to 28 in 1st degree education) pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Minor children €80 at the time of submission. No approval fee.
Example Cost: Husband, wife, one adult child and one minor child pay a total of €21,080.
Permanent Residency (without Citizenship application)
- The applicant must prove that he/she has at her disposal a secured minimum annual income of at least €30,000 and a further €5,000 for each dependent person.
- The acquisition of a property of a minimum market value of €300,000 – This has to be a new property (resales do not qualify).
- The applicant must deposit a minimum amount of 30,000 with a Cyprus bank which must be held for a minimum of 3 years.
- The applicant is required to visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
Applications take approximately 2 – 3 months for approval.